Friday, October 24, 2014

Planning a Podcast

There are a few factors that go into planning a podcast. The first factor would be deciding your topic or purpose. Once you choose your topic or purpose then you can choose your target audience.  Then you can begin creating content for an intended demographic in an organized manner and providing informative and interesting information. My target audience are those who are interested in or want to learn more about the subject of hip-hop.  Since this genre usually catches the attention of the younger generation that’s what I will mainly focus on. My focus will be those around 18-40 but hopefully there will be something for people every age.  For my unit 7 script I will look into the different elements of hip-hop.  This script really allowed me to look into and really appreciate the diversity of this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment